Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Vacation I hope to Happen Again (Rawan)



 By: Rawan

       Before I came to the USA, I and my family used to travel a lot during the summer vacation. We went to New Zealand, Egypt, Turkey, and United Arab of Emirates. However, We stopped doing this kind of trips because I came to the USA to do my master degree. I hope that we return to travel together again when our vacations time become the same. In the beginning, we have to decide where we want to go for this trip. Because we went to four different countries before, it is significant that we pick a new destination to go to. Then, we need to know how many days we will need for this journey. After that, we have to check what types of activities we may do there. However, everything will depend on how much money we have. If we have enough money, It is a possibility that we will book a luxury hotel and do as many activities as we could. The other  issue that we should consider is our cat. We must know where to leave her and who will take care of her. Moreover, my parents always wonder whether they will find someone to look after our house and keep on checking on it until we return back or not. Furthermore, my aunt always helps us and takes care for everything for us, so she is our solution almost for everything. After we deal with all of that, my father usually reads carefully about the country we are going to, and what the traditions and cultures do they have. So, he tries to make us enjoy as much as we can, and avoid any bad situation that we may face there. I really hope that we start planning again for such trips, so we can enjoy our time together as a family again.



No comments:

Post a Comment