Sunday, September 1, 2013

Best Place in the U.S (Chace)

  During I'm studying in UCR extension, I traveled a lot of places in the U.S. U.S is very big, so I saw various places. I went to L.A, San Francisco, San Diego, Las Vegas, and so on. Among them I love to go to New York.
 


  After finishing 2nd querter(spring querter), I went to NY with my friends. First time, I felt that NY was so crowded. NY's air was totally different California. There were a lot of high towers. Because transportation system was better than other cities, we could move easily.

  We hung out Time Square, Metropolitan Museum, and many place in Manhattan. One of my friends and I went to Brookly Bridge. NY's night view was great! I've never seen beautiful night view in my life. Especially, Brookly Bridge's night view was best in NY.

 

  If I have a chance to go to NY, I can enjoy again and more than before. I had a time in NY for 1 week, but it wasn't enough to enjoy. I recommend to go to NY if you want to travel somewhere in the U.S. Although you should pay a lot of money in NY for trip, you will get fantastic experience that you never forget it.
 


1 comment:

  1. I'll remember to see Brooklyn Bridge's night view! (Misa)

    ReplyDelete