Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Big Bang Theory - Yeobin

       -Yeobin



           Do you know ‘Big Bang Theory’, which is American sitcom drama broadcast by CBS? This drama is one of my best America dramas. I do not know it is famous or not, but I guess it is because about three months ago their season 6 had just finished, and they had decided to make new season. (It will broadcast end of this month.) Now, they have four main actors and three main actresses, but actually at the first season, they have only one main actress. Moreover, their plot was story about neighbors that two nerds and one beautiful women. The scale of drama is getting bigger and it means it is enough successful.
I have several reasons that I like this drama. The most important reason is of course that drama is really funny, and I feel some sympathy characters.  I am not nerd like those characters, but I also don’t have social skills like them. Penny who is the beautiful women and this drama’s main character try to understand their life and job, and also Leonard and Sheldon also try to understand and learn normal people’s life. It looks not big deal, but because of that their society is bigger than past. People are changed by each other, and they make up for their fault. It is still strange combination, but because of that this drama is more interesting. Sometimes it is funny but sometimes it is touching.
However, this drama makes some funny stereotype that every scientists and engineers live like this drama’s character. It is exaggerated character, but people believe. As those characters engineers and scientist want to know reason many times and try to do something new (only in something not normal), but it is not meaning that they are nerds. We are little bit different because our field is different. Moreover, every scientists and engineers like video game, star trek movie, or D&D. maybe some of us like that, but not all. Because of those reasons, there is rumor that scientist doesn’t like this drama

I like American dramas. They have good stories and a lot of genre, and it can help me to improve my listening skills. Moreover, this drama’s story is about everyday life. Sometimes they use technical term, but it is rare. So, I can recommend this drama if you want to try America drama! You will not regret! I promise you!

No comments:

Post a Comment