Monday, August 12, 2013

About Me ( Yasser )



I was born in 1986. I lived in Mecca, It’s a big city in Saudi Arabia. My favorite sports are Soccer and running. I finished Diploma in 2008. After that I went to University to complete the Bachelor in Computer Engineering. When I finished my Bachelor, I get a scholarship to U.S. It was my dream when I was a kid. However, I am learning English in UCR EXTENSION now. I will study a master in Computer Network. Before I go to University, I need to pass Ilets exam. Because, this’s one of requirements for University, and also there is GRE exam, I should pass it. In fact, I want to become one of the best engineers In Networking. Actually, I like the challenge. SO, inside myself there are many dreams and goals. I hope to Achieve them. In the future I would like to work in a big or a famous company.

Finally, I hope for all People a great success and a happy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment