Friday, August 16, 2013

self introduction -Risa


by Risa

 My name is Risa Yokochi. I'm from Japan, Shizuoka prefecture. Shizuoka has beautiful view, clean ocean, green mountains and clear air. My parent house is on the top of the mountain, so we can see the wonderful ocean views. I have 4 people and 1 dog in my house. There are father, mother, little brother and me. And my dog's name is Leo. He is a Japanese dog called Shiba-ken. He has white hair, and small body. My parent house is in Shizuoka, but now I am living in Hyogo prefecture. It is near Osaka and Kobe. I am now a university student in Hyogo. I am doing a share house, which means I am living with 4 people in one house. We are all in good relationship. We go out to eat dinner, cook dinner and talk every time. We are all university student, and all in same university.

 I am learning English since I was in elementally school. I was in a kind of international school, and I was learning English with English, Math, Science and everything except Japanese and music in English until I graduate elementary school. In junior high school, I did 'middle years program' and it was like as same as elementally school. I did all in English, except Japanese and physical education. And when I graduated 'MYP', I did an 'international baccalaureate' program. I studied everything in English, except Japanese and Chinese. Finally, I took the diplomat of 'IB'. I think this score is for people who will go to university in English county. But because I like to be in Japan, like, I am not brave enough to go aboard for 4 and more years, so I went to university in Japan. However, my little dream for my life was to go a little while in America, and learn English. So I choose to learn international studies for my major, and I came here to learn English. For my future, I am not thinking yet, but I wish I can use English, Japanese and little of Chinese. I like to be in Japan or America, because I like here!

 I have many hobbies so I can't decide. I like to go shopping, go out with my friends, doing sports, cooking and sleep all day. I like to live slowly and don’t like to rush. I wish I can spend a great and super days in here, and I love to go many famous place in America!

No comments:

Post a Comment