Sunday, August 25, 2013

Brad Paisley's concert

by: Misa

I went to the concert of Brad Paisley. Do you know him? I didn't know him. His name is Brad Douglas Paisley. He is famous American singer song writer and musician and was born in Glen Dale, West Virginia in the U.S. His music style is a cross between traditional country music and Southern rock. His songs are often added the pop culture and humor.

I went to the concert with my friends and my friend's homestay family. My friend's homestay mother had some extra tickets, so they invited us.  We had never heard all his song, but his songs are very nice and I like him and his songs now. I want to know more about his songs. It was a little bit different from Japanese concert. I was especially surprised that everyone was drinking and dancing while he was singing. Everyone who came the concert really got lively. I've never gone to an American concert, so it became great experience for me. I had so much fun weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment