Monday, August 12, 2013

My Favorite Things ( Yasser )

Everyone has favorite things. Everyone has different favorite things. There are those who like a book, places, food, teachers. I will write about my favorite things, my favorite things are computer maintenance, processing networks, and I like traveling. When I was a kid, I liked Computers. I think it’s amazing when you like it. Also a Computer provides the world. It’s consist of two parts (hardware, software). Actually, I am interested when I work on a computer.

In addition, I have another favorite thing. Another favorite thing is travel. I like traveling. In fact, I visited Indonesia. It’s really an amazing place. Also, another favorite place is Dubai. Dubai has the largest tower in the world, and has a fountain dancer. Finally, when you have many favorite things in your life, you will be an interesting person.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I also want to go somewhere for trip, so I'm planning to go to South America (like Peru, Brazil, and so on). - Chace

    ReplyDelete