Thursday, August 8, 2013

Self introduction - Allen

by Allen

My name is Pin-Chen Lin, and you can call me Allen. I'm from Taipei, Taiwan. This is my second times to visit America. Taipei ,as you know, is the biggest city in Taiwan and it is also the capital of Taiwan. Taipei is a big city, just like New Nork, but the weather is more warm. The famous building is Taipei 101 and it used to be the most highest building in the world.

I have two sister, one is older and other is younger than me. My mother is a teacher in junior high school and my father works in government hospital. Because I am the only boy in my family, my parents hope I can study more harder than others. This is one of a reason why I came to UCR to study in IEP.

I am twenty years old, and I am a student in the Cheng-Chi university. Psychology is my major. It is a science which is study about human mind. I really interested in it. I also what to study psychology in the graduate school of America after I graduate. I really like the university in America, because the campus is big and beautiful , and the teaching style in here is touch my heart.

I have a huge craze in sport, especially basketball. Though I am not the body to play it, too short, too thin, I still love this sport and I am a player in the psychology team in my university. I usually watch NBA too. I also like to play the guitar and sing. Folk and Britpop music is my favorite music style and Damien Rice are the favorite singer.

I am Allen Lin, this is I.

No comments:

Post a Comment