Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Vampire Diaries ( Rawan )

 By: Rawan

      The Vampire Diaries is romance horror series of noels written by L. J. Smith. This series become television series now, which make it more popular. The story talks about a young high school girl called Elena Gilbert who torn between two vampire brothers. The Vampire Diaries series is so interesting, exciting, and has a lot of unexpected actions. I am enjoying reading this series because I like this kinds of stories, so now I am obsessed with it. When I read The Vampire Diaries, I feel that I don't want to close the book until I finish it all. Moreover, this story makes me think more deeply, and makes me analyze every action in a very short period. Also, the writer style is awesome because Smith had the ability to manage the characters between the novels from evil to good and from good to evil again and again; and this is so great and fit with the story. I am strongly recommend everyone who likes to read about vampires to read this series. Yet, if 
you don't like to read, you can watch it on the television, but don't miss it.


No comments:

Post a Comment