Saturday, August 31, 2013

Talking with native English speaker

by: Misa

I take an Oral Skills Development class in elective class. On Thursday, I had a presentation. We could choose each topics by ourselves. This presentation's purpose is to talk with native English speaker. So we had to go interview to native English speaker, and ask 5 question about topic.  
I chose the topic about "Birthday."Before going interview, I decided 5 questions and how I should call to people first. I practiced with my friends!

After school, I went to the UV for going interview. I'm so shy of strangers, so I was really nervous. I was afraid of whether or not I can listen what they say and I was worried who should I talk with. Then I saw the girl who is very beautiful and cool. I especially like her hair style. She looked same age with me. That's why I decided to ask her. Although she looked cool, she was very kind and funny. I could ask 5 questions and we talked a lot. She answered my questions clearly and she told me her experiences on her birthday. They were all really funny.
 Finally, I could ask 4 people. At first, I was really nervous, but I could enjoy talking with strangers. They were very kind. If they couldn't understand what I mean once, they didn't make a face at me and they listened over and over until they understood. I was glad to meet them. After going interview, I thought that I have to study harder and talk with many people positively to improve my speaking English.

I'm going to try again!

1 comment: