Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Shopping day (Chace)

  Including last weekend, we had a short vacation until Tuesday. Unfortunately, I had no plan, so my friends and I went shopping at Ontario mill yesterday.

  We waited bus stop and took the bus. It took 1 hour to Ontario mill from UCR Extension. Actually, I didn't think about something which I want to buy. I had money a little bit, and I just wanted window shopping. We were 2 women and 2 men. Unlike women spent a lot of time to shopping, my friend and I wanted to go to a few shops. Eventually, we decided to separate the two groups.

  I went to cloth shop, and sports shop. Because I felt that I gained weight, I wanted to buy some clothes and equipment for exercising. When I entered to Nike shop, I saw jumping rope. I remembered that I exercised in boxing gym in Korea. I used jumping rope, and I lost weight. Although jumping rope was a little bit expensive, I wanted to exercise, so I bought it. With jumping rope, I also bought training clothes. (It was discounted, so I bought 2 clothes.)

  After shopping, I realized that I bought this products on the spur of the moment! Unexpectedly, I paid $50 for jumping rope, and training clothes. Next time, I should write down about my purchase list and go shopping.

1 comment: