Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My next vacation (Misa)

by:Misa


After the end of summer quarter we have a long vacation. I'm planning on going to Seattle in Washington for seeing my friend. My friend who lives in Japan have stayed in Seattle for only one month. We have known each other for two and a half years, because we had been classmates since I admitted to my university in Japan.  He came to America for internship. I have not met him for 6 months, so I'm looking forward to seeing him.

Moreover, I'm going to travel the East Coast with my Japanese and Taiwanese friends. We booked 7 days tour. This trip is going to go NY, Boston, Niagara Falls, Washington D.C. and so on. I'm not sure, but I think 7 days is enough to travel around there. I am especially looking for going NY. I heard that NY city is the largest city in the world. However, I've never been there and I just know there on TV or the Internet ,so I'd like to go there and go sight seeing. I like this proverb "Seeing is believing", so I want to see them with my won eyes. Although I need to save money, I guess that I may spend a lot of money on vacation, so I have to care about it.

I'm really excited, because I think these trips are going to be a great experiences for me.
I hope that everyone can spend a good vacation!!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I also went to NY, Washington DC, and Boston. Especially, night view of Brooklyn Bridge was fantastic! - Chace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to NY too! I hope that you will have good and safe travel!

    ReplyDelete