Sunday, August 18, 2013

First 3 days in California (Risa)

By Risa

 This is my first time to go California. I choose to come here, because I have a little dream to go here. And, I like to study English. In the first day in California, I was arrived at Los Angeles airport, and I spend in the hotel in down town. Police, and fire fighter are always running their car, and it was very scary. Next day, I meet with my friend in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara. I spend three days with them, and it was very fun. I went to Venice, Santa Monica, Holly wood, Universal studio and some shopping malls. I was all new for me, and it was great 3 days. In Venice, there was a broad sea, and clean sand, and water. There are many people playing with skate board. It was surprising for me. There are few people doing skate boards in Japan, but there are 80% of people having those. I was surprised. In Santa Monica, we went shopping to have some closes. I thought California is very hot, but it isn’t. Morning and night was freezing, so I chose to have warm closes. Then in the night, we watched the sunset in Santa Monica. It was great and beautiful. Also, I was surprised that sun will set in eight o’clock. In Japan, sun will set in six. In the winter, it gets earlier. Next day, we went to see Holly hood for a little while, and we went to universal studio. It was totally different from Japanese one. I like the transformer one, even I never seen the movie. I was always screaming. It was very fun. So, I brought an annual pass to go there. I will be in here for 1 year, so I bought it. On the last day, because I have only 3 hours, we went to Globe to eat breakfast. There are many American things, like chocolate courting apple, big pizza, and big drinks. I love there! I was sad that I only have 3 days to have fun in there. I like to go there, if I took a driver license. Also, it was sad that Americans will be an adult from 21 years old. In Japan, we will be adult from 20 years old. So, I am allowed to drink, rent car, and smoke. Even we can smoke from 18 years old here I don’t smoke, so I am very sad that I can’t do anything for that. However, I am very happy to be in here, so I will do my best for study, and making friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment