Monday, July 29, 2013

Learning Swim(Andy)

  It was a hot summer vacation in 2006 Hot summer is nice swim time, and I had just graduated from elementary school, so I had a long summer vacation. Staying at home, and doing nothing is the most boring thing, so I thought I must to do something which could make my vacation more interesting.
  One day I were watching TV. I saw the geographic channel, and there are a few geographers and photographers who went to the beautiful island. The beach was so beautiful that attracted me a lot.
I dreamed one day I can go island which view just like that. I could image that I swim in the sea. It was so awesome,but I couldn't swim,so I signed up for a swimming program. I wanted to learn Breaststroke first. Coach agreed, and we started practice. I couldn't float very well, so coach asked me to put on a kickboard. It made me learn easier. First time, when I came into the water, I feel so scared. My coach told me some tips to relax myself. For example, I could  make a deep breath to keep you calm. Second,I could think about the wonderful memory. Third, count "one to three" then jump into the water. It's really useful to me, so after few days I won't feel nervous at all even if the deep water in front of me. It's just a beginning of swimming.
  The coach always warn me I have to warm up myself, before swimming. I didn't follow my coach's order because I thought I had already swum by myself, but I failed. I pulled out a tendon. It's scared to me because I could not take a breath in the air. At that time, there was a pull my hand out. That's my coach! When I left the water, he scolded me about ten minutes. I didn't feel frustrated and I feel pleasant, instead. Hence, I remembered the lesson from then on.
  After few months, my swimming skill got better and better. It all attributed to my effort everyday. Thus,my mom proud of me. She told me that ''Everything is worth it.'' Eventually, I was graduated from swimming course. I would always remember the coach who taught me.

2 comments:

  1. I like to go to beach, but I can't swim. If I have a chance, I want to learn swimming!
    - Chace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning should be slowly and slowly and some day we can find out that we are better than before. I think it is fun of learning - Yeobin

    ReplyDelete