Saturday, July 27, 2013

Experience In California (Andy)

  California has the hot  weather , but I really love this place. I have already lived in California for four weeks, and I came here for studying English in UCR Extension . I signed up the IEP program. That is why I came here! I met so many difference country people. They are all international student.  I had also met a few Americans here. I am so glad that I could meet a lot of people. They are all come from difference country, and have a  difference culture like Japan, Korean, French......  It made me grow up. I could even learn the difference languages although it just a few words.
  I met the people as same as where I come from,too. Most of them are college student. Some of them live in home stay and same of them live in international village. I live in  international village,too, so we cooked dinner by ourselves. We often went to the supermarket ,and prepare food  together, so we also cooked  together. We argued about how to cook sometime, but it didn't mind. We always can figure out. Besides how we cooked dinner we also did homework, and hung out together  It was so nice that I never had this kind of experience, and it just like a family.
 California is the great place for traveling. On the weekend, I usually hung out with my friends. It was too expensive to go out with school, so we often rent a van, and went by ourselves.  We have been to outlet, Universal Studios, Disneyland, and Six flag ....... It was so interesting that you deal everything with yourself with my parents. I could learn many thing in the process. I really love here and I will miss California forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment