Sunday, July 14, 2013

Self- Introduction ( AMAL)

by Name: AMAL
                
              I'm glad to introduce my self to you. My name is Amal Alshehri. I'm 25 years old.I’m from
Saudi Arabia. I was born in Abha , but I grow up in Jeddah.Jeddah is a great city to live in because of its 
climate, its entertainment facilities, and its people.First of all, Jeddah has a moderate climate 
because it is located on the Red Sea. Jeddah is big city there are lot of people live there.On the other
Finally, people from all over the world have settled in Jeddah because of its proximity to Makkah.



               My family lived in Saudi Arabia.My father’s name is Maghram .He is fifty years old. He is
 engineer. My mother’s name is Norah. She is teacher. I  have three brothers and I have four sisters.
  I lived in apartment with my brother. He is name Sultan. 24years old .He studied this quarter at RCC College. His major is Engineering Technology. 




          
              I graduated in 2009 year from the University in Saudi Arabia. My major is mathematics. After 
graduated from university, I worked in middle and high school. I taught them mathematics two years. 
After that I came to the United States of America because I want to Improve my English language. My 
 future plan after finish the program at UCR Extension I want to complete master’s degree in 
mathematics.In addition,My future plans become professor at University, a writer, and become
a known personality at inventing something beneficial for humanity. There are all in formation about
 me and my family.

       
               I Have lot of hobbies.My favorites hobbies is decoration design.Also,I like Fashion, 
shopping, traveling, searching, learning new thing, cooking, swimming and reading. 






  











No comments:

Post a Comment