Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Self introduction (Misa)

by: Misa

I'm Misa. I'm from Japan. My hometown is Ishikawa, Japan. It located in almost middle of Japan, but it is a countryside. In Ishikawa, there are a lot of traditional buildings such as castle, samurai street and so on. Moreover, my hometown is famous for Kenrokuen. It is a one of the three big garden in Japan. We can see the beautiful view every season!There are five people and two dogs in my family. I have a brother and a sister. They are older than me. They already graduated from the university and work in my hometown.


I'm university student in Japan. I'm studying in Kyoto Sangyo University. My university is in Kyoto.It is far from my hometown, so I had lived alone for 2 years in Kyoto. My major is international culture. I learn about a lot of country's cultures. Especially, I learned about American culture.

In my free time, I like listening to music and watching a movie. I often listen J-pop and American popular music. And I like to watch Disney movie very much!

Nice to meet you!                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment