Thursday, July 11, 2013

Self-Introduction (Yeobin)

By : Yeobin
 Hi, My name is Yeobin, and I'm from Seoul, Korea.  Seoul is capital city of Korea, and more than 10 million people live in Seoul. So Seoul is very crowded and noisy city. However, Seoul has many big beautiful mountain and river and very clean city. So, even though there are crowded and noisy, I love my city, and there is one more reason that I like my city is my family live in Seoul. My family has 5 people that me, my two younger brothers and my parents, but only my parents live in Seoul because my two younger brothers are in army for their duty of national defense. (In Korea, there is duty of national defense for 2 years to man because we have war situation with North Korea.) My father has his own factory. Even it is small, but he was managing it for 25 years, and still in operation. He is really proud of it, and I'm too.
 When I was in Korea, I was university student, and my major was electronic engineering. I left one more year to graduate, but I want to study mechanical engineering for plural major, so I think I'll graduate two year later. After graduate university, I'll get a job. Some people think that electronic engineering students be a electronic engineer, but it is wrong. Because we have many part like electricity generation, supply of electric power,  research like LCD or element and so on. However, I didn't decide which part I will work, I just think about generation part or electric installation. I have to study more and I will decide I will work because I want to work in  the best interesting part.
 In free time, I usually watch TV drama or movie. I don't care about genre, but I don't like horror genre. Actually, I'm not active person, so I usually stay in my room, but I like traveling, so in vacation I'm not in my room.

This was my self introduction. Thank you for reading, and I hope this summer class will be funny and interesting!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment