Monday, July 15, 2013

Self Introduction (Rawan)

By: Rawan

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rawan , I am from Medina, Saudi Arabia. Medina is a historical and famous city in my country because it's the holy city of my Prophet Mohammad , according to my beliefs and my religion ( The Islam ). Also, it has the 2 ed biggest mosque in the world (Al- Haram Al-Nabawy Al-Shareef). I grew up in Medina with my lovely family. My family contain of my parents, my two sisters, my two brothers, and me. I am in the middle between my siblings in our birth of order.

Furthermore, I studied my bachelor degree in Medina, Saudi Arabia in English Language major. I graduated in 2011 from Taibah University. After that, I tough English in teenager's school. Even though I did great in teaching, but I didn't like to be a teacher. It is a very busy and hard job;  it requires a lot of work and time; even before and after classes. However, I will do my master degree now; here in the US. Also, I might change my major to MBA ( Master of Business Administration ) because I am planning to be a business woman.



In my free time, I mostly call my parents , friend, and relatives by Tango (it's an application like Skype). Moreover, I like shopping, watching movies, hanging out with my friends, and of course traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment