Sunday, July 28, 2013

Why I feel difficult in writing(Yeobin)

           People have a field that they feel difficult. Some people feel difficult when they study math, or some people feel difficult when they doing exercise. For me, writing is difficult; moreover, in here, I have to write in English. Many times I think about my problem, and I think there are several reasons.
           First of all, I wrote few essays in my whole life, so I don’t know how to write. Moreover, I had never learned about writing before I came here, so I don’t know about essay’s frame or how to description. Actually I don’t like studying language, so I didn’t try to study about that. These things mean that I don’t know how to add more detail in essay, and don’t know how to gather my opinion. So, I can’t write a good essay, so I can’t feel interesting in writing. It came to be vicious circle, and made me felt more difficult in writing.
           For write a good essay, it has to have many details, but it is difficult for me. Many detail help readers to understand what writer want to mansion in essay, but it means writer have to know what can help readers. Writers cannot know who will read essay, and they cannot know that they think about essay, but good writer’s essay has many details that help readers. Moreover, I am not good writer, so I don’t know what should I write and what can help my readers to help understand.
           Most of all, I am Korean, and I write essay in English. As I mentioned, I am not good writer even though in Korean language, but it is not big deal. Real problem in writing in English is I feel difficult when I chose a word. If I write an essay in Korean language, I know many words and what it means exactly, but in English it is impassible. I don’t know many words, so every time when I write some essay I always use dictionary, but it cannot explain about word’s feel. Every word has own sensation, and when we in conversation situation we show can that like rhythm or accent, but dictionary cannot show that.
However, studying in here, I wrote many essays more than I had written before come here. It was difficult, but it made me getting better, and writing class in here was made me know about essay. Moreover, I read more books in English in here, and it helps me how to description or let me know right word in context. Four month cannot make me perfect, but it made me better than before.
For this reasons, I feel difficult in writing. However, I know I am better than before, and I know that more reading and writing can help me to write better essay. There is no royal road to study. Write again and again and finally I can write good essays.

No comments:

Post a Comment