Thursday, July 11, 2013

Luiz ( Self introduction)

(Luiz Felipe )

Hi folks, my name is Luiz Felipe , i live in Sao Paulo , Brazil. My parents are divorced and i live with my father and my dog, but my mom house is near, so i`m always there. Sao Paulo is a commercial center , with a lot of industries, banks , departments , business offices . Sao Paulo is a gastronomic city with restaurants from all over the world.Its not a tourism city, but have a lot of things that you can do there, like visit monuments,go shopping,ride a bike in a green area and more....
 I`m in the high school and i pretend to curse journalism in the area of sports.But i`m not sure about this ..
I`m young to decide what i`m going to do, i have three years to go to university, so, three years to decide.
I like to play with my dog, love hang out with my friends, a play video game (PS3 and computer games ).

                                                                 My dog !



No comments:

Post a Comment