Sunday, July 14, 2013


        My name is Abdulhamed  Zamzami . I’m from Saudi Arabia. I was born in Makah, bout I grow up in Jeddah. My favorites sport is raiding hours, football and basketball. I love horses. When I see my horses I feel comfortable. I like my life for several reasons. First of all, I have a very lovely family. My father, he’s not only my father he’s my friend at the same time. He always help me when problems com. My mother, she’s my best friend. I always talk with her about my secrets, and she always helps me to fix my problems. For the following reasons , I have my choices in my life for example , if I want to go out I can go out in anytime . Also, I can go to my fame in anytime to play my favorite sport there. If I need to do anything I can do it in anytime I want. As I told you in the first I love horses because that my father bought for me a big farm and Nain horses for me and for my brothers. I love everything in my life. The final reason, I have very good friends. They always help me and I always help them. They are not only my friends they are my brothers. Because that I like my life.



       I live in Jeddah city, which is located on the coast of the red sea in the western region of Saudi Arabia. Jeddah is considered one of the historical cities in the kingdom, for it's age goes back a thousand years old. Jeddah was built and planned by othman bin affan, and the purpose of building the city is to make a port on the read sea connecting africa with the arabian penninsula. Jeddah has many cultural places like king fahad's public library and a cafe called andalusia, also jeddah is considered an interest for many tourists because of the historical and cultural places. Jeddah has the world's tallest fountain, it's length is 1024 feet. Another thing to talk about in jeddah is it's beaches and beach resorts, jeddah is famous with it's spectacular beaches. Land owners take advantages of such views and build beach resorts to start a business, people go to these resorts to escape the city's noise and also to have a good time in the weekend. Mostly families rent a villa or a cabin on the beach for weekly gatherings or holidays.
     

           

No comments:

Post a Comment