Sunday, July 28, 2013

What I like the U.S.-Keisuke

         Hi! Guys!

         Almost 4 months have passed since I came in the U.S, and I have experienced a lot of  things that I couldn`t experienece while I was living in Japan. Before I come to the U.S, actually, I was afraid of  U.S. because almost everyday, it occers crime and be killed people. Of course It happens In Japan too, but the percentage of crime is higher than Japan.
         
        When I got to the U.S.,  then spent few weeks in the U.S. After that, I didn`t find what bad point of U.S., I found few good point of U.S.
      
        First, weather is very good. Jaapan has a lot of rain day, and much humid. But, there is almost no rain day and no humid, so living in U.S. is more comfortable for me.

       Second, Peple in the U.S. are very friendly to me,  when I was in Japan, most of Japanese are not friendly with person who don`t meet before. But, even though I was buying some food in grocery store,  one person talked to me that "Hi! What are you going to make today?" I was so surprised at first, but guradually, I felt happy because she taught me a lot of things that cheap food,  her recommendation food and so on! So, I like American people!

       Now, I have no bad image to U.S! And i want to enjoy rest of American life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment