Thursday, July 11, 2013

Self- introduction(Sharon)

by:Sharon
  I am  Sharon.I am come from Taiwan which located in east Asia.My family have five members,including my two young brothers and I.One of my brother is high school student and another brother just nine years old.I lives in Kaohsiung,it is a second big city in Taiwan.In Taiwan we have many delicious food,specially we have night market.There are a lot of vendors,they sell many different kinds of food.

  I am a university student in Taiwan.I major in civil engineer which  is very hard too study.Maybe I will go abroad for studying after graduated from university.

  I like to watching comedy movie.Sometimes I will go to the cinema  to watching with my friend. I love go shopping  on the weekend like normal girl.Reading is one of my favorite hobbies,I would grab book and read at cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment