Saturday, July 27, 2013

            
 
 
Vacation in San Fracisco-Keisuke
 
 
 
           Last month, I visit to SanFransisco to spend my vacation. I used Megabus to get there. do you
know Megabus? It`s super cheap bus, in fact,  I could get San Fransisco just $33 dollars. I
recommend it as a bus strongly!! But, the only problem is time to get there. It took 7 hours, and just one stop as a break, so it was so tough!!
         
           The porpose of vititing San Fransisco is to meet with my cousin, buying Apple device  and visit to University of Califolnia Bercley. After I get to my cousin`s house, I went to UC Berkley because my cousin graduated that university, and he knows that very well. When I get there, I was so surprised that alll of building are totally different from UC Riverside. Each building looks like museum and very beautiful. And UC Berkley has tower called Cyser tower, it`s  kind of similar to Bell tower in UC Riveside, but Cyser tower is much more beautiful. Actually, in the future, I want to go to UC Berkly because that is very intellligent university and environment around university is very quiet, so I can focus on study.

          At dinner time I could eat real Japanese food made by Japanese my cousin never eats American food as a dinner because not healthy and taestless. I could eat Miso soup and Teriyaki chiken, it was so good!!

         The next day, I went to main Apple company to get Apple device. I went there with my cousin that graduated UC Berkley because he works at Apple, and if I buy it with family who works at Apple, I can get Apple device discount price. Eventually, I bought I Pad, I could get that aimost $100 dicount!! I could save much money!

        The trip tp San Fransisco was great, and I`ll go there this Christmas again, until then, I`ll study hard to improve my English!

         

         
           

 
            
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Going San Francisco was my first trip in the U.S. I was lucky because of weather. When I went to SF, their weather was fantastic! I think that Golden Gate Bridge was best place in SF. (Chace)

    ReplyDelete