Friday, July 12, 2013

Self-introduction(Andy)

By:Andy
My name is Andy.I'm a collage student now and I study in feng chia university department of electircal engineering .I'm come from Taiwan.Taiwan is a great country.All the people are warm here.I live in Taichung. This is the city that has all kind the foods. Even though Taichung has the high crime rate in Taiwan. I think because that we are in the  middle in Taiwan. I have four people in my family.I have a mom and dad even a little sister.Both of my dad and mom have the work,and My sister is a high school student now.we like to talk about day heppend during dinner time.This my warm family.

I am use to play sport in my free time especially badminton.Badminton is the nice sport which 
good for my health.I have anther hobby that is surfing internet.I usually enjoy it in my free although
 I konw it always waste my time.I will study the master in the future.After I finish the master I will go
find a job kind of product 3C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment