Friday, July 12, 2013

Self introduction-Keisuke

   Hi! Guys!

       My name is Keisuke Yoshida. I'm from Kagoshima, Japan, and my hometown is located in south of Japan. I'm 19 years old. My hometown has a lot of hot springs and each street has at least about 5 hot springs, you can enjoy spending time in the hot springs.In addition, we have a festival to celebrate new year, and. it's called "Hatsuumasai ". It's hold in the shrine,and there is a special event that houses start dancing with music, it's so funny and you can enjoy at all.


       I like to play soccer with my friends, and when I was high school student, I  belonged soccer club, and I was goalkeeper. Also, I'm a member of soccer team in Riverside, and it's consist of Japanese,but now, we are lacking of members, so if you want to play soccer, let me know!

     I hope we can be great friends, so please talk to me flank.

Nice to meet you!



No comments:

Post a Comment