Friday, July 12, 2013

Self Introductuion (Abdulaziz Aldyaf)

By: Abdulaziz Aldyaf

I'm coming here from the capital of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh. I was born and raised in Riyadh, a beautiful city with a lot to offer. To begin with, Riyadh is a big, busy city with a lot of things to do such as visiting historical sites, enjoying the sky scrapers, and of course enjoy a wide range of restaurants. I come from a big family of  5 boys and 5 girls, which meant that i had to grow up in a big noisy house, which made us grow up as one big  loving family.currently i live with my own family, my wife and my 8 months-old daughter.

In 2008, I graduated from King Saud University in Riyadh with a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, and since then I've been working in Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency which is the central bank of Saudi Arabia in Information Security field, and after spending 5 years in SAMA, they gave me a scholarship to spend a year long program to improve my English language followed by studying to get my master's degree in Information Security.

During my free time, I like to watch TV, play with my daughter, and try to get some exercises.  In addition, during the Holidays, i like to travel to new places. up until now I've been in 10 countries other than Saudi Arabia, and hopefully I will reach 30 countries+

No comments:

Post a Comment